- 109 acres of campground property featuring plenty of nature, wooded areas, trails, meadows, tributary of the Ausable River & beautiful campsites.
- Campsites are large & well groomed. Group camping available.
- Playground – with Big Bouncer, gaga ball, Ship Ahoy climber, beach sand volleyball, basketball, pickleball, shuffleboard, and more.
- 2 Pools, swimming pool & wading pool
- 6 hole Golf Course
- Chalet in the Woods, main hall with fireplace, recently renovated kitchen & washrooms, large round tables & chairs, movie screen, and more – great for family reunions or celebrating special events.
- Open Air Pavilion
- Harmony Island, with 2 bridges and pergola – for weddings, picnics, group campfires, fireside singalongs
- Trails – 4 km of private groomed trails on Shady Pines’ property – bicycles, walking, hiking, bird watching, enjoying nature – no motorized ATVs or dirt bikes
- Clean renovated washrooms with free hot showers
- Coin Laundry facilities
- Games Room / Recreational Hall – pool table, ping pong, books, games, puzzles
- Convenience Store -ice, gourmet coffee, slushies, ice cream, confectionary, custom clothing
- Dog Park – the ONLY spot your pet can run without a leash
- Dump Station / Pumpouts
- Municipal Water – safe to drink
- WiFi Hot Spot
Bicycle helmets are required for all bicycle riders in the park under the age of 18, and are recommended for all bicycle riders. Bicycles must be back on their sites by dusk.
11:00 p.m. is QUIET TIME in the campground until 8:30 a.m. Keep your voices to a quiet conversation level and your music very low or off. Be respectful of your neighbours who are trying to sleep.
No motorized dirt bikes, ATVs, go-karts, or gas golf carts are permitted on Shady Pines Campgrounds property. Weekenders wanting to bring electric golf carts when they come camping, must be pre-approved, have a walking disability and only the disabled person is permitted to drive the cart.