Step Three in Reopening Ontario took effect July 16
- Outdoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 100 people
- Indoor social gatherings and organized public events with up to 25 people
- Indoor meeting and event spaces permitted to operate with physical distancing and other restrictions still in effect and capacity limited to not exceed 50 per cent capacity
- The Ontario mask mandate is still in effect for both indoor and outdoor gatherings, aligning with the advice released by the Government of Canada.
Seasonals: Download and complete the following documents:
2021 Seasonal Contract & Privacy Waiver – Seasonal contracts are considered to be for 1 family (who reside at the same home address) staying in 1 camping unit. Family is defined as 2 adults and associated children under the age of 18 years. Additional adults or additional family may be added to your contract for a fee. Contracts are required to be signed annually.
2021 General Liability Waiver Including Covid – one copy filled out for EACH person listed on your contract. Parents can fill out and sign on behalf of their minor children. General Liability Waivers Including Covid are required to be signed annually.
Complete the above documents and attach to an email addressed to email@example.com.
Or mail to Shady Pines Campgrounds, 11316 Petty Street, Ailsa Craig, ON N0M1A0.
Or bring with you when you come. If you are not able to download & print the documents, copies will be available when you arrive on May 7th. Hours: Fri 9-7. Sat 9-7, Sun 10-5
GATE CARDS: Your gate cards will be turned on and given access once the fees have been paid and the 2021 Contract, Privacy Waiver (included with the Contract) and the General Liability Waiver Including Covid for every person listed on your contract have been signed and submitted, and proof of insurance for trailer and golf cart.
E-TRANSFERS: For your convenience, fees can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name and site number in the message area of the e-transfer. Allow 2-3 business days to process.
- Stay home if you are feeling ill or have symptoms of COVID, even if they are mild
- Stay two metres apart from people you don’t live with
- Wear a mask or face covering in indoor public spaces or any time physical distancing is not possible
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
- Get your Covid vaccine