HOW WILL STAGE TWO AFFECT SHADY PINES?
DAY VISITORS WILL BE PERMITTED TO SEASONAL CAMPERS STARTING ON JULY 6.
Day Visitors are no charge, can NOT stay overnight and are required to LEAVE the park by 11 P.M. If visitors are not in your social bubble, must stay 2 m/ 6′ apart. Maximum of 10 people are permitted on a site, including those registered to the site.ONLY those people listed on your seasonal contract as additional person or additional family may stay overnight. No visitors can be permitted to transient campers at this time.
While Stage 2 which launched on June 12 allows more services to open as announced by the Ontario Government, dates and approaches may vary based on the ability of each business to meet workplace safety guidelines and public health advice.
At Shady Pines, we are following the guidelines of the Middlesex-London Health Unit on protocols for our next steps on how to move forward safely. The health and safety of our staff and campers are paramount to all our decisions on reopening, and as such, we will be operating as below until further notice:
- Campers must adhere to the increased gathering size of not more than 10 people, and maintain two-metre physical distancing with people who are outside their social circle. People can only belong to one social circle, so choose your circle wisely and do your part to keep your circle safe.
- Transient/Overnight camping will resume on June 27, 2020 for RVs, travel trailers, popups and tent camping. If you are in an area in Stage Two, reservations can be made now by calling 519-232-4210. Gathering limits and social distancing must be observed. No visitors to transient campers are permitted at this time.
FACILITIES ALLOWED TO OPEN: Social Distancing and gathering limits apply.
- Laundry will open Saturday June 13th. Open 24 hours. 1 person at a time allowed in the laundry area. Notices are posted.
- Public washrooms will open the week of June 15. Open 24 hours. Hand sanitizers are available at the outside entrance of each of the public washrooms for your safety and convenience, please use before entering and after exiting the washrooms. Wash your hands after touching any surface in the washrooms.
- Swimming Pool open on Friday June 19 / Wading Pool: Sat June 20. MAXIMUM of 10 people in each pool including on the deck at one time. Please limit your time to 30 min in the pool area, so others may use the pools. Pools will be monitored on weekends, swim times limited to 30 min. Pool monitor is not lifeguard certified. Children under 12 and non-swimmers must be supervised by a responsible person not less than 16 years of age. New guidelines will be posted at the pool. All posted signage of rules remain in effect.
- Store may now stock take out (ie:) coffee, slushies. Scooped ice cream is not allowed at this time.
- Open Air Pavilion, gathering limits apply.
- Sports fields, baseball, basketball/tarmac, sand volleyball. Social distancing if not from the same social circle, gathering limits apply.
- Areas: Golf course, Trails, Ponds, Flats remain open
AREAS THAT REMAIN CLOSED/OFF LIMITS: including but not limited to:
- Bounce pad
- Gaga Ball
- Bocci Ball
If you are unsure of what is open or not, ask at the office for clarification.
Activities and Themed Weekends are cancelled at this time.