Seasonal Campers Package 2022
WELCOME BACK, CAMPERS!
Seasonal Camping Season 2022: Friday, April 29th to Sunday October 16th.
GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED AT THIS TIME. HOWEVER, FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR CAMPERS AND STAFF, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CAMP IF YOU OR ANY PERSON IN YOUR PARTY OR FAMILY IS ILL, OR IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF, OR HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH, OR HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR ANY COMMUNICABLE DISEASE OR TRANSMITTALBE ILLNESS. IF YOU BECOME ILL WHILE AT CAMP, PLEASE INFORM THE STAFF AND RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY UNTIL FULLY RECOVERED.
The documents below are REQUIRED to be completed and signed by SPC Seasonal Campers for admittance to the grounds.
- SEASONAL CONTRACT 2022 & PRIVACY WAIVER- complete & sign both sides - Contract on one side, privacy waiver is on the back.
- GENERAL LIABILITY WAIVER 2022 - every person on your contract must complete and sign a copy of this General Liability Waiver. Parents/Guardians may complete and sign the waiver on their child's behalf.
Gate cards will be activated once the above required documents are in, proof of insurance summited, and the fees paid. Click on the hyperlinked text, download the documents, complete and attach to an email addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring with you when you arrive.
RULES AND POLICIES 2022
The documents listed below are the RULES and POLICIES of the CAMPGROUND. It's important that you read the information below. It is your responsibility to share this information with all Occupants of your site. NOTE: There have been some changes, so please read carefully.
- SEASONAL CAMPING POLICIES
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GOLF CART RULES - golf carts must be registered at the office PRIOR TO DRIVING.
Infractions to the rules and policies of the campground may be grounds for disciplinary action, including eviction and/or cancellation of your Contract.
- SEASONAL RATES 2022 & PAYMENT SCHEDULE - Click here for seasonal rate sheet
- SITE FEES ARE DUE - any outstanding fees from 2021 must be paid first.
- MAY 1st 2022.Your 2022 Seasonal Site fees PLUS any Additional Charges added to your account are due
- Accepted forms of payment: cash, personal cheque, debit, e-transfer or credit card*. *Credit cards will be charged an additional processing fee.
- E-transfers can be made for fees to: email@example.com - include your name and site number in the message area of the etransfer. Allow 2-3 business days for processing on your account.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Golf cart/s charging fee - $175 +HST
- Extra Fridge - $175 +HST Extra appliances (additional fridges not included as part of your unit) must be declared. No electric heaters permitted. Ask us about the rebate for energy efficient/energy star appliance.
- Additional Adult - $125 +HST per individual adult Each adult added to your contract must be registered separately. They must be immediate family members of the Occupant (parents, children, adult child & their spouse/partner). Applies to only the person named and paid for, not interchangeable/shared. Extended family (siblings, other relations) may be added to the contract with approval from management.
- Additional Family - $250 +HST per individual family One family is considered 2 adults & their children who reside in the same household. Additional Family are required to be immediate family (parents, children, adult child/spouse and their children) and each individual family must be registered and paid, not interchangeable or shareable among other families. Extended family (siblings, other relations) may be added to the contract with approval from management.
- Golf Cart Winter Storage (Oct 2022 to May 2023) - $35 +HST
- SERVICES, SALES AND RENTALS- fee rates for services, trailer/shed/deck moving, gate cards, aggregates, trailer sales & rental of facilities, etc.
SEASONAL RATES 2023 - Click here for seasonal rate sheet 2023. Winter storage and Deposit to hold your site for 2023 are due Sept 30, 2022.