* !* BE FOREWARNED * ! * ONTARIO GOVERNMENT BYLAWS DUE TO COVID-19: Social Distancing of 2 m/ 6+ft; Group size maximum of 5 people. Compliance is mandatory for all ages, every person on the grounds.
*!* MUNICIPAL BYLAW OFFICERS, HEALTH INSPECTORS and the OPP will be randomly coming through the campground to check if campers are complying with the above bylaws. *!* They have the right to ask for ID, to confirm campers are from the same household. There will be 0 tolerance for offenders, hefty fines of $1000 could be imposed PER PERSON.
Parents, it’s YOUR responsibility to ensure your kids are also following the regulations. If you have an issue with following the government issued bylaws, PLEASE remain at home.
- Campers, download the Seasonal Contract here: SEASONAL CONTRACT 2020. Complete 1 copy and bring with you when you come to the campground, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is required before entry to the grounds.
- If you have people listed on your contract who live at a different addresses, they may come for the day, as long as you maintain social distancing while on your site…. BUT are NOT allowed to stay overnight in your unit, because its impossible to social distance in a trailer.
- Campers, download the GENERAL LIABILITY WAIVER INCLUDING COVID-19 and complete one copy for each person listed on your contract (including those under 18 years of age). Complete and bring with you when you come to the campground, or email to email@example.com. This is required before entry to the grounds.
- CODE OF CONDUCT 2020. It is very important that you read through the Code of Conduct (and share with all family members) which is designed to give directions for how things will work this year, following the guidelines as set out by the Government of Ontario, and the Health Unit, and allow our campgrounds to operate.
- Gate cards will be activated when all documents and payment have been submitted.
- Campers, download the SEASONAL FEES 2020 INCLUDING A SABBATICAL OPTION 2020. We have extended the regular season until OCTOBER 30, starting the season on May 19.
For your convenience, e-transfers can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org It’s IMPORTANT to include YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and LOT# in the message area of the e-transfer, to ensure the funds are applied to the correct account.