Annual registration is MANDATORY for all golf carts on Shady Pines property. Registration includes payment of the annual charging fee and proof of insurance. A golf cart sticker will be provided as proof of registration.
- All golf carts must be registered and display:
- Annual SPC sticker on driver’s side of cart
- Owner’s site number a minimum of 3 inches/ 8 cm in height on BOTH sides of the cart
- Only electric golf carts are permitted.
- Speed limit is 10 km everywhere on Shady Pines property. Golf carts can reach speeds in excess of 20 km. Take your foot off the gas and SLOW DOWN!
- Drivers must be 16 years of age, have adequate training and drive responsibly.
- Do not drive while impaired. No open alcohol or recreational drug use allowed while driving or riding on a golf cart.
- Riders must have a proper seat and remain seated when cart is in motion.
- If you have dogs riding on your cart, be sure they are secure and remain on the cart at all times.
- After dusk, headlights are required. Homemade lighting is not acceptable.
- After 11 p.m, golf carts are not permitted to be driven around the park, and must be back on your site.
- Owners of the golf cart are responsible for the actions and activity of any person driving/riding on their cart and will be held liable if misuse, injury, or death should occur.
GOLF CARTS ARE A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT!!
Shady Pines Campgrounds reserves the right to revoke golf cart privileges, to impound or have golf carts removed