Annual registration is mandatory for all golf carts on Shady Pines property. Includes payment of the charging fee and proof of insurance.
- All golf carts must be registered and display:
- Annual SPC sticker on driver’s side of cart
- Owner’s site number, 3” in height, on both sides of the cart
- Only electric golf carts are permitted.
- Speed limit is 10 km on Shady Pines property. (Note: Golf carts can reach speeds of 20+ km!) SLOW DOWN!
- Drivers must be 16 years of age, have adequate training and drive responsibly.
- Do not drive while impaired. No open alcohol or recreational drugs allowed on the carts.
- Riders must have a proper seat and remain seated when cart is in motion.
- After dusk, headlights are required. Homemade lighting is not acceptable.
- After 11 p.m, golf carts are not permitted to be driven around the park, and must be back on your site.
- Owners of the golf cart are responsible for the actions and activity of any person driving/riding on their cart and will be held liable if misuse, injury, or death should occur.
- GOLF CARTS ARE A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. Shady Pines Campgrounds reserves the right to revoke golf cart privileges at any time.